6.06.2009

PNW

I like to refer to the Pacific North West as the "PNW". Anyway, Jake and I made a quick trip to Portland before he left to visit some of our besties, Britt and Wyatt. We luff them, a lot. I stole all these photos from Brittany. They are so much better than mine.

This is Jake riding Wyatt's mini bike.

The Columbia Gorge
Top of the Portland Magic Bean
Oh just the Carver Cafe. For all you Twerds out there, this is the restaurant where Bella ate with her dad (multiple times in the movie).
Mount Saint Helens

My friend Shelley came in last weekend. We ventured every inch of Seattle but I only got 2 pictures. :(
I look like my dad.

3 comments:

Jake said...

Portland was fun. Looks like you had a good time with Shelly. Wish I was home.

Tara said...

looks like too much fun. i wish i could visit and run around with you. ...and you should toot your own horn! its good for the soul (and in that profession, you deserve it!). i bet you are a darn good teacher! ;)

Smith Family said...

I can't believe the big move is coming so fast. are you getting past the excited and moving into nervous yet. nah. you are way cooler than me, you have everything to look forward to. nothing to be noivous about.\

PS. I read The Host and though it can't even compare to Twilight, I was entertained.