6.01.2009

Gualala 2009

Just a heads up I am OBSESSED with my nieces and nephews (on both sides of the fam). I went home for Memorial day weekend. I was literally in San Francisco for 45 min, Sonoma for 1 night, Gualala for 2 nights and then 3 hours in Sonoma before I flew home. Short trip but I loved every second of it. 
Gangy and her grand kids. {L to R} Macy Lou, Elias, Gangy and Merrick. 
Elias fist bumping Monti. He loves to pound Monti but only Monti. 
Cousins playing. Just like we used to back in the day. My brothers dream coming true.

If you can't tell from these photos Koda is such a sweet and mellow dog.

Conan O'Brien came to party for a night (Karaoke night). For sure Micah and Nicole are the only ones in our family who can carry a tune. 
My mom threw Monti a surprise party (his birthday is in July. My mom is so great.)
Mom and I destroying trek ball. 
Ty feeding Merrick. 
Typical look when she sees Monti or Dad. 

Merrick looking so good and how awesome is his chicken toy?
I am fully aware of how frightening I am for having a picture of my dog on my blog. I don't really care for dogs and I loath cats. However, Scotty will hold a special place in my heart. He almost died a few months back and I thought my dad was going to loose it. He was crying all the time and soooo sad. Well, my mom fed him some of her pyramid health juice and saved this mutt. 
Poor Elias was sick but still so dang cute and happy!

It was so nice to see my family for one last time before we leave. Everybody was there except for Jake, we missed him A LOT. I love you all so much and am going to miss you all. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved these pictures!!
we got back from gualala and relized that we didn't take one picture the whole time!!
mostly because i was so freaking stressed for no reason the whole time.
lame lame lame.

so much fun seeing you!

AJ said...

you did not even seem stressed. you play it off well.

Jana Neser said...

I loved these pics! I love your fam. The one of Nicole and Macy cracking up is particularly adorable. Also, I love that your mom's pyramid health juice saved the dog! Hilarious :)

Smith Family said...

These are GREAT photos. Ashley was stressed? I had no idea. We didn't get any pics either. I LEFT MY CAM in Sonoma. DUH.
Ah well. Next year. In the meantime I'll steal some of these.