3.27.2009


Jake again. I just wanted to jump on here again and tell everyone how excited I am about this movie. Probably to an unhealthy level. I've definitely never been this excited about a movie in my life. I downloaded the HD copy from Apple and have watched it at least 20 times. I predict the following Oscars (at least nominations):
Best Picture
Best Director
Best Actor (but they discriminate against youngens so more likely, Supporting Actor)
Best Visual Effects and/or Costume Design
Best Cinematography
Most Bitchin' Movie Ever
Best Adapted Screenplay

4 comments:

Luke said...

You forgot one. It will also be the first movie ever to win best original and adapted screenplay.

Unknown said...

I love it! I'm excited too!! Wait..I must've missed it...when does it come out again?

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

i can't see the picture!!! what movie is it? the suspense is killing me!!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

So I just watched to trailer you had posted (Duh). Looks pretty awesome. can't wait to see it.